Don't work blindly! Find out our Easy Reference Guide on "Signal Conditioning"
Download our free eBook and explore the fundamental applications of signal conditioning. This guide offers valuable examples and easy tips for those designing security installations and data acquisition systems to industry standards:
- Standardization of measurements from resistance thermometers, thermocouples, thermistors, strain gauges, triggering of thresholds, implementation and switching of digital (alarms, transistors, relays) or pulse outputs
- Operations of isolation, amplification, linearization and conversion of signals from low-level sensors
- Lossless data transmission even over long distances, in noisy environments and in the presence of different kinds of loads
- Implementation of homogeneous electrical interfaces between sensors, actuators and control units
- Technical and economical benefits for designers, buyers, installers, maintainers and plant operators
To download the guide, please fill out the short form.