To proceed with the return of the material for repair, please fill out the form below complete with all the details of the anomaly found.
Once your request is submitted you will receive a confirmation by email with the form to be printed and attached to the shipment once the request has been authorized. In order to handle your request in the best possible way and to be able to record the arrival of your material, we ask you to also attach the delivery note for this shipment. As soon as we receive your shipment, we will be glad to give you feedback as soon as possible.
NOTE: The possible shipment of the product without the attached form could involve additional costs and a low priority of management compared to requests for support with complete information.
CONDITION FOR RETURN (click on the buttons for all the details)
- Returns with a procedure different from that indicated by SENECA will not be accepted after filling in the request form https://www.seneca.it/rma
- In the event of a fault, the goods will be repaired and returned automatically if within the terms of the conventional warranty.
- In case of product out of warranty, the goods will be repaired only after approval of the estimate, which will be sent by SENECA srl by e-mail.
- The goods must be returned complete with all its parts as per our warehouse's sales packaging accompanied by the form derived from the compilation of the following fields (and any RMA number if already communicated).
- If you request a warranty repair, please enclose a copy of your purchase invoice.
- The returned material is considered defective or malfunctioning, unquestionably by SENECA, on the basis of the product's compliance with the design specifications and production standard.
- The repair is related to the object of the defect reported in the RMA module and relative notes for each product.
- Out-of-warranty returns of unused and credible products will be subject to Seller's return policies in effect at that time.
- The products are guaranteed against defects and manufacturing defects in accordance with current legislation within the time limits of the conventional warranty, certified by a proof of purchase issued by SENECA Srl (Invoice).
- The standard material warranty of our production is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment. All warranty work will be carried out ex-works by SENECA (Padova, Italy). Repaired or replaced products are covered for the missing period to complete the rest of the original term of the warranty.
- As far as software and firmware malfunctions are concerned, unless otherwise specified in a SENECA or third party license, it is guaranteed that the standard software and firmware products supplied, when used with suitable hardware and instrumentation, will operate according to the operating specifications and reference manuals.
- The validity period of the opening of an RMA is 30 days; the validity period of the repair/replacement quote is 60 days. In case of non-response to our estimate, the returned material will be stored in SENECA for up to a maximum of 12 months.
- SENECA is not responsible for any other defect that may occur even on the day of delivery but not reported at the time of shipment for repair.
- Products opened or tampered with by third parties (other than SENECA) during the warranty period definitively lose their right to this service.
- Repairs and order modifications requested by the purchaser, including those concerning the type, scope, and delivery of the products, must be documented in writing and are subject to prior approval and price adjustment, programming and other related terms and conditions by SENECA.
- SENECA also reserves the right to make replacements using the latest version or series of replacements or an equivalent product that has comparable shape, size and function.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SENECA shall not be liable for any interruption of work or loss of profits, revenues, materials or any form of incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising from the improper use of its products.
- In case of return for repair or replacement of a product, costs, charges, and risks of transport are the sole responsibility of the Customer and therefore any shipments to the port assigned will be rejected.
- SENECA is exonerated from any responsibility for any loss or delay during the transport organized by the Customer.
- In case of return of instrument working, the transport expenses will be charged to the Customer.
- When carriage is granted carriage free of charge, SENECA will insure the goods and agree with the customer the price for the costs of transport and insurance.
- By submitting this request, you simultaneously grant the "Authorization to process personal data", Italian Law 196/03 on privacy and European Privacy Regulation EU 2017/679.