Data Recorder 2.0 is a complete DAQ software born from SENECA's experience in data acquisition systems. A DAQ system designed for professionals, maintainers, students, researchers, designers and technical managers active in test, measurement, simulation and inspection sessions.
title: Data Recorder 2.0 - My first project
description: Introduction and project development. Software that meets the requirements of a complete DAQ, easy to use, multi-connection, open to all ModBUS TCP and ModBUS RTU devices, scalable and integrable into enterprise systems (MES, ERP, SCADA), cost-effective and much more...
Why use DAQ software
- Configuration of Modbus communication connections and networks
- Configuration of tags, variables, channels
- Commands and management of manual and automatic recordings
- Mathematical functions, equations of state
- Calibration management
- Alarm management
- Trend Viewer 2.0: real-time display mode, historical archive consultation
- Data access and export
date: May 13th, 2021
time: 15:00 (UTC+1)
duration: 45 min.
speaker: Luca Signorin
platform: Microsoft TEAMS